Discover the fascinating history, unique architecture and beauty of our unique palace complex. Try out our diverse offer, attractive to both grown up and little tourists.
A stay in the Giant Mountains and Lower Silesia without a visit to the Lomnica Palace would not be complete.
You should visit the Museum at the Great Palace, a historic palace Park, Manor Farm and Garden Kitchen and history.
The Great Palace:
- Museum rooms (ticket)
- A multimedia presentation on Lomnica history (20 min.), in Polish or German (ticket)
- Palace Shop
The Manor Farm:
- Linen Shop, Bakery, Manor Shop
- Training kitchen
- Barn and stables, Smithy
- Self-service restaurant "Old Stables"
- Horse riding (with an instructor) - booking required, phone number: 75 71 30 460
(20 min. lunge - 40.00 zł, 45 min. crosscoutry ride - 80,00 zł)
- 9HA park with Pleasure Ground
- English landscaped park along the Bober River
- Historic Kitchen Garden
- "Castle" playground
The Small Palace:
The Palace Restaurant with a park terrace